As part of Women Riders Month, women from around the world will converge on H-D's home turf of Milwaukee on May 22 and 23, where the Motor Company has organized activities at the Harley-Davidson Museum. The event is open to the public and to all brands of motorcycles. Activities include:
• Group Ride and Downtown Street Party: On May 22, ride alongside hundreds of other motorcyclists. The Group Ride will start at the Summerfest Grounds and finish at a downtown street party, featuring live music and more motorcycle fun. Women and men interested in joining can register at www.harley-davidson.com/womenriders.
• Live to Ride, Ride to Shop: For those that want to shop, several businesses in the Milwaukee area are offering special discounts and deals for registered participants.
• Motorcycle Demos: Take one of the new 2010 Harley-Davidson models out for a test ride.
• Thrill of the Throttle Ride: **Hop on this stationary Harley to get the feel of a V-Twin and shift through the gears. No motorcycle license required.
• **Interactive Seminars: Attend a seminar to learn about Health/Wellness, Self Defense, Yoga, Bicycle Fitment and more.
• Fashion Show: With Milwaukee firemen as runway escorts, see the latest Harley-Davidson fashions including the Pink Label Collection - gear in which a portion of the proceeds are donated to the Breast Cancer Network of Strength.
• **Bike Blessing: **Get your motorcycle blessed for the ride home.
• **T-CLOC Pre-ride Inspection: **Have a Harley-Davidson motorcycle expert help you check your bike for spring riding. The hometown celebration continues with the Wisconsin Products Passport Ride on Saturday and Sunday featuring several stops throughout the city of Milwaukee and surrounding areas, giving riders a taste of Wisconsin.