- Pit Stop Challenge Presented by GEICO AMA Pro Racing – For the first time ever, attendees will experience an interactive simulation of the Daytona 200 Pit Stop. Participants will race head-to-head for the fastest rear wheel pit stop time and winners will receive prizes.
- J&P; Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Competition – Returning to the series for a third year, the world's largest motorcycle builder competition will showcase elite-level, custom motorcycle creations vying for a piece of a $90,000 prize and a chance to compete in the United States Championship finale. This competition will feature five classes.
- MotoGP Experience – All-new this year, the MotoGP grid will feature 12 MotoGP class bikes on a grid carpet, umbrella girls and a rare photo opportunity for all attendees on a pole sitting bike.
- J&P; Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Competition Photo Booth – Builders with motorcycles competing in the custom bike competition will pose for photos with their bikes in this professional photo studio.
- The Podium – This interactive stage will be packed with experts presenting a variety of motorcycling topics for both new and experienced riders including adventure riding, motorcycle maintenance, increasing bike performance, seminars for women riders and more.
- Progressive® Insurance Road Trip – Bikers dreaming of hitting the road with Progressive's always happy-to-help sales clerk, Flo, can hop on a bike next to a virtual Flo, then view their photo on the Progressive Motorcycle Facebook page at www.facebook.com/progressivemotorcycle.
- Free Motorcycle Parking and Gear Check – Free motorcycle parking will be available for all riders who ride their motorcycles to the show.