- Daytona Bike Week - Daytona Beach, Fla., March 9-17
- Leesburg Bikefest - Leesburg, Fla., April 26-29
- Laconia Motorcycle Week - Laconia, N.H., June 9-17
- Thunder in the Valley - Johnstown, Pa., June 21-24
- Roar on the Shore - Erie, Penn., July 12-14
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally - Sturgis, S.D., Aug. 4-11
- Bikes, Blues & BBQ - Fayetteville, Ark., Sept. 26-Sept. 29
- Biketoberfest - Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 18-21
Lone Star Rally - Galveston/Houston, Texas, Nov. 1-4 About the Bikes
**Arlen Ness' Custom Sweepstakes Motorcycle **
Arlen Ness' 2012 Victory Cross Country bike features Ness billet wheels including 23" front with matching brake rotors, modular billet and steel handlebars, fusion grips and pegs, deep cut floorboards, stainless steel cables and a Ness front fender.
- About Arlen Ness' Custom Motorcycle
Arlen Ness' design features a special digger style frame, 124" S&S; engine, 26" wheels, handmade tank and fenders, retro controls and a Le Pera seat. The bike will also feature special Allstate messaging and icons promoting protection.
- About Rick Fairless' Custom Motorcycle
Rick Fairless' design features a Strokers Dallas "Pam" frame, 124" S&S; polished engine, 120 spoke radial laced wheels, 1938 Chevy headlight and custom pegs, grips, seat and handlebars. The theme for Fairless' bike will feature special messaging to promote Allstate's motorcycle awareness program called Once is Never Enough (ONE).
- About Dave Perewitz' Custom Motorcycle
Dave Perewitz's design is a custom road glide motorcycle featuring a 95" twin cam motor, stretched tank and dash with a raked and stretched frame, Kicker sound system, Danny Gray seat and artwork by Keith Hanson. Included with the bike will also be a new iPad with the GoodRide by Allstate app installed.