MEDINA, MN (July, 2012)
- Free daily concerts and appearances by a star-studded list of celebrities highlight the schedule for the all-new Buffalo Chip at Lazelle Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance Stage located in the Victory Motorcycles/Indian Motorcycle complex at 3rd and Lazelle in Sturgis.
The new stage will be the site of the must-see events at Sturgis August 4-11.
Here's a look at what riders who stop by the 3rd and Lazelle complex will experience at the Buffalo Chip at Lazelle Stage:
- Unveiling of the Rockin' Gibson Guitar Victory Custom, Monday, Aug. 6, noon-3 p.m.
See which rock guitarist won fan voting and teamed up with Victory Industrial Designers to customize a Victory Cross Country like their Gibson guitar. The finalists were Chris Hobbs of Cavo, Jason Hook of Five Finger Death Punch, and Keith Nelson of Buckcherry. The special custom bike will be unveiled to reveal the winning Gibson guitarist.
- 'Gunny vs. the Bunnies,' Thursday, Aug. 9, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Everybody's favorite Drill Instructor - R. Lee "The Gunny" Ermey - will share the stage with three Playboy Playmates in the Victory version of "Beauties and the D.I." Gunny, the top advocate of the Victory premise, "Ride One and You'll Own One," will motivate riders to get their fannies on a Victory - pronto. He'll also tell stories about his days in the U.S. Marines and his acting career.
Gunny will be joined by the Playboy Playmates - Ciara Price, Raquel Pomplun, and Anna Sophia Berglund - who competed for the honor of being on the cover of the new 2013 Victory Motorcycles product brochure. [Watch their campaign videos here: http://pb-victory.com.]
- Mike Wolfe, creator/host of 'American Pickers' on HISTORY, Friday, Aug. 10, noon-2 p.m. One of the world's foremost antique archeologists and a passionate Indian Motorcycle collector, Mike will tell tales, field questions and inspire every rider to look under tarps in old barns.
- Ness Family Reunion, Friday, Aug. 10, 2-6 p.m.
Owners of Victory Ness Signature Series models will pose for an historic group photo with the legendary first family of customizing, Arlen, Cory and Zach Ness. Riders can get autographs from the three Victory customizers and share stories.
- Arlen, Cory & Zach Ness Autograph Sessions, Sunday, Aug. 5, and Wednesday, Aug. 8, 1-3 p.m. both days. In addition to Friday's Ness Family Reunion, the customizers will hold autograph sessions to meet riders and show off their Victory customs, including new 2013 Ness Signature Series models and the Zach Ness Judge custom, the Ness Cafe.
- Free Daily Concerts by Michael Holt and the Trophy 500s. These Austin, Texas, rockers will light it up with high-energy rock, including songs from their new album "Zero Miles to Empty." [Listen and download it here:
http://www.myspace.com/holtco.] 11 a.m.-3 p.m. daily except Saturdays Aug. 4 and Aug. 11, when they'll start at noon.
- Buffalo Chip Bands 4-6 Daily.
The Buffalo Chip is providing several bands to rock the 3rd and Lazelle complex from 4-6 p.m., Aug. 5-11, including: That Damn Sasquatch (Aug. 5); Blind Lion (Aug. 6); The Living Deads (Aug. 7 and 11); Tumbleweed Junction (Aug. 8 and 10); and the Mad Dog Rockabilly Revue (Aug. 9).
New 2013 Victory & Indian Models.
Sturgis is all about the bikes, and the new 2013 Victory and Indian models will be on display all week at 3rd and Lazelle, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. daily.
For a complete list of events scheduled for the Buffalo Chip at Lazelle Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance stage, visit www.victoryatsturgis.com.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory and Indian motorcycle brands. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Pure Polaris apparel, accessories and parts, available at Polaris dealerships.
Information about the complete line of Polaris products, apparel and vehicles accessories is available from authorized Polaris dealers or anytime at www.polarisindustries.com.