Want more replacement rubber options? Now there's a new choice in aftermarket tires for your Kawasaki Vulcan or Star 950. Featuring a rounded profile for improved handling, the new Cobra tire combination from Avon Tyres is designed specifically for those motorcycles, with a deep tread for better mileage and Force Following Grooves (FFG) that transmit energy across the surface of the tire for even wear.
"The new Cobra tire combination developed for select Kawasaki and Yamaha motorcycles provides great handling capabilities and longer wear," stated Sukoshi Fahey, sales and marketing manager, Avon Tyres. "The special tread design resists irregular wear, and the unique 'snakeskin' sidewall gives it the ultimate style."
The Cobra combination for Kawasaki motorcycles is available in size MT90B16 (front) and 170/70R16 (rear) for:
- VN Vulcan® 1600 Classic (2005 and newer)
- VN Vulcan® 1700 Nomad(tm) and VN 1700 Voyager® (2008 and newer)
- VN Vulcan® 1700 Classic/ LT/ Tourer (2008 and newer)
Cobra is available in size 150/80R16 (front) and 170/70R16 (rear) for:
- VN Vulcan® 1600 Nomad(tm) (2005 and newer)
Cobra is available in size 130/70R18 (front) and 170/70R16 (rear) for:
- Yamaha® XVS V Star 950 Midnight Star/Tourer (2009 and newer)