Retail Price: $450.00
Sizes: X-Small through 2X-Large
Color: Night Vision (Glow in the Dark)
Vemar’s Night Vision helmet is activated by absorbing the UV radiation of sunlight. The longer the exposure to sunlight the longer the helmet will emit its afterglow effect. The maximum a Night Vision helmet with glow is 8 hours. The glowing effect is more intense in the first 2-3 hours and then it starts gradually to become less intense. The Night Vision effect does not have a life span (just like the clock dials); it will outlast the useable lifespan of the helmet itself! Vemar’s exclusive Night Vision painting process is more complicated to apply than standard paint or graphics. Vemar’s proprietary paint formula includes a phosphorescent pigment that must be applied carefully, in three layers, over a special base coat.
- Engineered in Italy and manufactured in China to the motorcyclist specific EC standard while also meeting the USA’s DOT standard.
- Note that with CE certification the chin bars are tested. Thus the Jiano Evo TC has been CE certified just as a full face helmet would be!
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
- The Jiano Evo TC features a mid-oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
- The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber – aramidic – fiberglass blend.
- Exterior shell is aerodynamically shaped for ease of cutting through the air with less buffeting and wind noise, thus lessening the stress on the rider’s neck muscles after a long ride.
- The Jiano Evo TC features a double density high impact inner EPS shell.
- The Jiano Evo TC shield closes when the chin bar of the helmet is opened. Not all modular helmets do this. If both the chin bar of a helmet and the shield are open at the same time the aerodynamic effect created is very uncomfortable (unsafe) for the rider, this risk is eliminated with the Jiano Evo TC.
- The Jiano Evo TC and carbon version chin bars are constructed of injection molded plastic. Each lock mechanism exceeds expectations for safety and convenience. The chin bar lock utilizes metal pins and hooks, making it extremely resistant to opening in the event of an accident. At the same time, the recessed actuation button is easy to use even with one gloved hand.
- Two sizes of outer shells cover the 7 helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
- An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2mm thick outer quick release clear shield is standard.
- A sleek 50% tint interior shield can be moved into position at the rider’s discretion via an easy to access lever on the exterior left side of the helmet. Interior shield can be used even with the chin bar rotated upward and is replaceable.
- Removable and washable ultra-plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane cheek pads and liner which are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
- Padded chin strap with a micro adjustable closure buckle for fantastic comfort, easy operation and maximum safety.
- Removable and washable chin curtain is standard.
- A fine screen is in the chin vent for insect protection.
- A medium Jiano Evo TC helmet weighs only 1800 grams or 3.96 pounds.
- Features the exclusive “Vemar Klima” adjustable full ventilation system with five intake vents on the top and front of the exterior shell and two exhaust vents in the rear.
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide.